Saturday, February 3, 2018

Recommit in February!

2E9586F2-839E-4C53-AAA8-F05F16BA7A9B

How are we already three days into February? I thought 2017 flew by, but it seems like 2018 is going to move just as quickly! As we enter into this second month of the year, I'm sure I'm not the only one reflecting on my New Year's Resolutions, and where I stand in my progress. Obviously, we all know there is nothing magical about January 1st. We don't just enter into the New Year and miraculously have our lives all figured out. For some people, though, the Beginning is a great motivator to make some changes! After that beginning, though, we have to make the conscious decision to stick to our guns and achieve our goals. This February, I encourage you to take another look at the resolutions you set for yourself, and recommit to them!

One of my goals was to get this blog back up and running. While I obviously have done that, I'm going to recommit to my content, and give it some more of my attention. This blog is both an outlet and an inspiration for my creativity! I have found that since I decided to make 2018 my Personal Renaissance, I have done quite a bit more writing, which has brought some clarity to my life. A lot of it is very close personal stuff that maybe one day I will share. For now, though, this is my platform for public writing, inspiring, and connecting. I hope that in the coming weeks, you find something that speaks to you!

Over this weekend, I challenge you to take a good hard look at what you want to accomplish this year. Maybe your intentions or circumstances have changed. Maybe you need something else out of your life right now than you'd anticipated. There's nothing wrong with adjusting your goals as your life changes. Be real with yourself, and push yourself towards those goals! I know I will. If you need an accountability partner, go out and get one! And remember, I'm always here for you, whatever you need. What are your current goals? How was January for you? How are you going to make even bigger strides from here on out? Let's inspire each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment