Sunday, October 19, 2014

What I Wore: Apple Picking

IMG_0574

As I mentioned in my earlier post about apple picking, sometimes I think it's necessary to embrace my Midwestern upbringing, especially around this time of year. For me, this meant taking advantage of the opportunity to wear overalls! I figure, once I'm living in New York, I will no longer be able to justify wearing such farm girl "fashions". Now is the time to sport the overalls, flannel, and enjoy the brisk Midwestern fall weather.

IMG_0571

IMG_0578

IMG_0609

IMG_0576

I've been thinking about purchasing a good pair of overalls for a while now. This is partially due to my urge to bring back the 90s in full swing. I haven't owned a pair since I was a small child, and for a long time I didn't think they would fit into my more feminine, classic wardrobe. However, as I get older, I'm realizing that I can have a wide variety of styles in my clothing arsenal. I figured this was the perfect time to try them out again! It turned out the orchard was a great choice. Plus, they are insanely comfortable (and you never have to worry about your pants falling down).

IMG_0584

IMG_0591

IMG_0608

IMG_0612

I'm gonna keep this post nice and short, but please enjoy the photos! How do you feel about "farm girl chic"?

No comments:

Post a Comment