Monday, June 24, 2013

Turning 21!

I know that I said that I was going to be good with this blog and not fall off the wagon, but I have been on vacation for a while with tons of family coming to Orlando to spend time with me at The Happiest Place On Earth! I truly love this place and I love being able to call Disney my home away from home. I don't care what anyone says, I say this place is magical. It was proven when my parents were here with my sister and my boyfriend two weeks ago. I got to spend my 21st birthday with the most important people in my life in this place that makes me happy.

One of my favorite parts of the day was getting to dress up! And maybe I wore a tiara... Ok yes I wore a tiara. Totally worth it :) Living in Florida and with my job, I have a tendency to stop caring what I put on my body because I'm constantly sweating. So being able to put on a pretty dress and some lipstick felt great! I also got to wear these beautiful silver and crystal earrings that my wonderful boyfriend bought for me here at Disney. They have Mickeys on them :)





We went to Epcot. I had my first legal drink, an avocado margarita. Sounds weird, I know, but it's amazingly delicious. We ate in the French section, at this wonderfully fancy restaurant with the most amazing food I've ever had in. My. Life. It was a beautiful day!



What are your favorite birthday memories?

No comments:

Post a Comment